Easter Family Fun Day
@ Middleton LodgeBook Now
14 April 2017
£6.50 – £20 - tickets must be booked in advance
The Coach House at Middleton Lodge will be holding its annual Easter Family Fun Day on Good Friday (14 April).
This jam-packed event will be taking place within the 200 acre Georgian estate, just on the outskirts of Richmond, with a variety of cracking good activities for all the family to enjoy. The Middleton Lodge Estate team has been busy preparing for the big day and putting all their craft skills to the test to make the private country grounds extra magical for all those taking part.
James Allison, owner of the Middleton Lodge Estate comments: “Easter is always such an fantastic time of the year, with so many parents and children getting to spend quality time together. So what better way to spend your Good Friday than a trip to our estate for some good old fashioned family fun.”
The day-long event will start at 11am at The Coach House, where guests can choose to take part in a selection of egg-cellent activities. From the traditional, such as; egg hunting, garden marking and the local schools’ green bean competition, to some seriously fun entertainment including; a petting zoo, a Punch and Judy show, balloon artist and so many more surprises on the day. Not forgetting all the yummy tasty treats available from our favourite crepe van and a delicious sweet truck.
The Easter Fun Day will be held on Friday 14 April between 11am until 3.30pm, activities will be taking place throughout the day. Adults and children’s tickets are priced at £6.50pp or £20 for a family of four (2 adult, 2 children or 1 adult, 3 children).
- Family Fun Day starts: 11:00am
- Mr Bungle Clown Walkabout: 11:00-11:45am
- Traditional Punch & Judy Show: First viewing at 12:00pm (30mins)
- Easter Craft Room: 11am:3:00pm
- Easter Garden Gazebo: 11:00am-3:00pm
- Petting Zoo:11:30am-2:30pm
- Mr Bungle Balloon Modeling:12:45-1:00pm
- Mr Bungle, the show:1:00pm-1:45pm
- Green Bean local school competition:1:30pm-2:00pm
- Traditional Punch & Judy: Final viewing at 2:00pm (30 mins)
- Mr Bungle Walkabout:2:30pm-3:00pm
- Egg Hunt on Woodland Walk (1-5 yrs): 2:30pm
- Egg Hunt on Woodland Walk (5-12yrs): 3:00pm
- Family Fun Day end:3:30pm
whatsonnortheast.com16:41, 25 MayWashington's own camera and photography club will be celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2018. The celebrations wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
whatsonnortheast.com16:00, 24 MaySee the sound, feel the movement! The latest show from contemporary tap company Old Kent Road combines jazz movemen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…