The ‘Best of British’ Spring Fayre
@ Wynyard HallBook Now
20 May 2017 - 21 May 2017
10am – 4pm
Adults’ advance tickets £5 / Adults’ payment on the door £6 // Children’s advance tickets £3 / Children’s payment on the door £4 (Save 15% by booking online…)
The most sensational event of the season is less than 2 weeks away! Our ‘Best of British’ Spring Fayre will be jam-packed with exciting things to see and do.
- Visit the animal petting farm
- Take part in arts and crafts with Durham Wildlife Trust
- Learn from an expert talk on butterflies
- Have fun with face painting
- Meet Neverland inspired roaming characters
- Savour sweet treats from Annie’s Truckshop and Scoops and Smiles
- Meet the maker with Yummy Thing’s talk on perfect preserves
- Take part in a Q & A with luxury fashion retailer, Andersons of Durham
- Enjoy delicious food and drink prepared by our chefs
- Relax at the Smooth Radio Lounge
- Have fun with fairground rides
- Take part in outdoor experiences
And of course, browse a large selection of stalls filled with the finest artisan wares the north of England has to offer including stunning spring homeware, luxury fashion, bespoke jewellery, pretty plants, artisan spirits and craft beer, delicious local sausages, mouth-watering confectionery, children’s toys and games, arts and crafts and more!
This event is held in the Grand Marquee and at The Gardens.
whatsonnortheast.com17:55, 21 FebRT @durhamcathedral: Come along to Saturday's Benedictine Day & learn about monastic life at the Cathedral as living tradition. Ideal for t…
whatsonnortheast.com17:54, 21 FebRT @durhamcathedral: Our Treasure of the Month is Dietenberger's Contra temerarium Martini Luteri, a polemical opposition to Martin Luther.…