Wynyard Hall’s Best of British Spring Fayre With a ‘Bake-Off’ Special Guest
@ Wynyard HallBook Now
05 May 2018 - 06 May 2018
10am – 4pm
Advance Booking: £5.00 adult / £3.00 concessions / Free entry for children under 3. On the Door: £6.00 adult / £4.00 concessions / Free entry for children under 3
This Spring , head to Wynyard Hall for its biggest and best Spring Fayre yet. Held on 5th and 6th May, the fabulous event will feature an appearance from Great British Bake Off finalist, Steven Carter-Bailey. Fancy putting your baking skills to the test? Take part in his baking competition!
- Explore an array of beautiful stalls filled with stunning homeware, spring plants, delicious food, artisan spirits, craft beers, unusual clothing, jewellery and accessories, art, crafts and much, much more!
- Children can enjoy fairground rides, entertainment, activities and an animal petting farm.
- Be inspired by the Biscuit Factory’s art installation!
- Stop for a bite to eat, and enjoy tantalising treats in our cafe areas
- Explore The Gardens
- See Steven Carter-Bailey, finalist of the Great British Bake Off
- Take part in Steven’s baking competition
whatsonnortheast.com17:21, 14 JulAs part of Great Northumberland 2018, Inspiration Exploration is a creative partnership which brings together The B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…